Thread: SKG's tracks
View Single Post
Old 12 Apr 2013, 23:38 (Ref:3233201)   #54
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm liking this one for the most part,

Like your previous one, you need to be a little careful regarding the pit exit.

The long back stretch needs breaking up as you have done, but this comparison with a real life circuit isn't favourable in that it reminds me of one of the Mickey Mouse combinations from the Indianapolis infield.
THere is space for different things, perhaps some really face Esses testing direction change and stability.

The chicane at the end of the back section doesn't really need to be more than 90 degrees but, it works well as you have it so no real arguments about that.

The last change I'd make, would be to move the final chicane up a bit and have the exit lead onto the S/F straight

It looks like a lot written down but really just minor adjustments that for me would make a good track even better.