View Single Post
Old 5 Mar 2014, 17:18 (Ref:3375414)   #11
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over 9000 View Post

So! Is camping with other racing fans the only way to go? Sounds like a blast to me, but my old man isn't exactly convinced of it yet. To anyone who's been in the pit boxes before - are they nice?

Also, how is parking? Is getting in and out of the track at the end of the day a nightmare?
How old is your old man? I think camping is the only way to go, but Green Park is a little nutty.

From the time I arrive to Sunday morning, I am not fit to drive, so I can't tell you how easy to get in and out it is.