View Single Post
Old 13 Aug 2022, 15:04 (Ref:4122682)   #33
BTCC frog
Veteran

BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!
Turkington was on pole last year after Shedden was disqualified.

It's a little disappointing to have the BMWs dominating qualifying again, but I am so pleased to see Jason Plato in sixth on the grid. Hopefully he will get a win tomorrow, with the reversed-grid race most likely. Add that to Rowbottom, Chilton and Collard in the top ten and I am generally pleased with the grid.

Snetterton is my most-regularly visited track so it is a shame not to be able to go this season, although possibly lucky as the heat is even worse than last year when I thought I had covered myself in sun cream but returned home to find a bright red stripe down my neck which had just been missed. I suppose they call it Sunny Snetterton because it is always on the hottest day of the year, except in 2018 when it didn't rain for over a month and then on Snetterton race day suddenly rained extremely heavily and sideways, contributing to that amazing battle between Jack Goff and Ash Sutton.