View Single Post
Old 1 Dec 2006, 21:03 (Ref:1779829)   #19
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinho
Actually the A1GP car has Zytek electronic paddle-shift. You were pretty much on the button with the other points though.
I knew the system was electro mechanical paddle shifts....the point I was making was more about approaching a corner in an F1 car an activating the computer system that knew how many gears it actually had to change down through (for any given corner) and did so in a way that prevented over-revving.
But as I also said the F1 cars have been dumbed down a bit, and that system isn't in operation in quite that way anymore.

Last edited by ScotsBrutesFan; 1 Dec 2006 at 21:06.