View Single Post
Old 25 Jan 2013, 10:51 (Ref:3194139)   #77
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Surely you have to go back a lot of years to the last time the race attracted 80 entries?

Nothing to say the Hope Racing entry will do five laps like you state. It just won't turn very quick laps .

I think if there was a bit more variety in P2 then I'd be more inclined to call for one of those.

And to be fair Le Mans has, despite its stature, routinely had these s**t car sub-plots during the race.
Apparently we've got 71 entries this time round, with the obvious implication that there'll be 15 disappointees.

I'd echo the point about more variety in P2 - if the Hope kept out say, a reasonably credible Bailey entry then I'd be a touch sad, but if it's a choice between the Hope or Project Libra's Radical Roush? I think I'd rather see the LMP1 get the nod.