View Single Post
Old 14 May 2011, 12:33 (Ref:2880224)   #12
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
FordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodger Davies View Post
I'm the last one to escape a chance to have a go at Ratel, but credit where credit's due, 36 cars is about on par with the initial entry list produced in pre-season.

The entries may differ slightly, in particular none of the expected Mercedes' have shown, but mid-30s were the initial numbers suggested - the 70-odd list contained plenty of *s, which inferred cars that had only entered for Spa's 24 Hours.

Remains to be seen whether the entire grid will appear for Spa but I can't complain with the fields seen thus far and the racing at Monza was excellent, just what GT racing should be about; three hours and multiple classes (even if the second class only has six cars!).

Exactly, Im certainly not complaining about the Blancpain Endurance Series, really good racing at Monza as well. Probably my favourite GT3 championship along with ADAC Masters and VLN, and it reminds me of the good old days of FIA GT before they went to the sodding sprint races.