View Single Post
Old 22 Nov 2016, 00:26 (Ref:3690079)   #1
hondafan37
Veteran

Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentine
hondafan37 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridhondafan37 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
GTE / GTLM 2018, on the way to a new GT1 era

I'm really excited about the future of the new GTE, I feel like a new GT1 era is starting. I know that some brands want the convergence GT between GTE and GT3, but I like the idea that GTE is for more extreme models, as happened with GT1 and GT2 in the past.
Ford started this era this year with a mid-engine prototype and despite the existence of the BOP it is always better to have a proper car, Ferrari already has its mid-engine car, Porsche recreates in 2017 a 911 mid-engine reminiscent of the 911 GT1. I am hoping that the BMW M8 will be a mid-engine supercar, the Lamborguini Will be a mid-engine too of course and the unknowns are Corvette and Aston Martin. Maybe GM will decide to make the Corvette mid-engine and this is the race car and hopefully it is true that the Vulcan will be the basis of the Aston racer.
Of course the great variety of engines is a dream, Boxer6, V6, V8, V10, V12, turbos and NA.