View Single Post
Old 30 Jan 2014, 15:54 (Ref:3362153)   #58
MJ_N_09
Veteran

United States
MJ_N_09 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Since none of the teams will probably announce they will S&P, I will make a tentative list myself. Also, many teams who did Start and Parking ran the full distance in a majority of their races:

#33 and 40: Was a 2 car team last year and ran on a very small budget. Dunno if the 40 will run all the races. The #33 will be fielded by Circle Sport when not being run by RCR.

#35: Start and parked from the summer onward, Minus Daytona, Infinion, The Glen, Brickyard, and 'Dega. I'm probably forgetting a few.

#36: Start and parked for some of the races. If this team continues, there is no sponsorship announced, so I would write it in for more chance of doing that this year.

#77 (was last year's 19): Team S&Ped all its races except Infinion (DNFed though after an accident, DNQed the Daytona 500). Dave Blaney may be driving for this team, but I don't see them changing their plans to finish any races.

#87: I have an article coming up. Something major changed with the team.

From the article I liked, we can cross off the #95. Was big on doing it otherwise, unless if it was Daytona or Talladega (actually ran very well during those trips).

#98: The team that is the most notorious for doing it, so yeah. IMO, they're the most certain of S&Ping out of anyone.

If the 37, 44, 52, and 92 return, they will for sure S&P.

That will be as many as 10 teams that will start and park, whether a few races or all of them.

Last edited by MJ_N_09; 30 Jan 2014 at 16:03.