View Single Post
Old 21 May 2017, 05:53 (Ref:3734816)   #81
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillWiskins View Post
I might also be wrong but I don't think the chances of hurting a chassis so badly that it needs replacing are that high. Compared to the number of accidents that happen that look bad but don't result in chassis damage, and especially compared to the number of races where there is no significant damage at all, it doesn't seem like a cost effective choice to have a whole other chassis sitting around that might never get used.
They started building an additional 4th MG6, so should have experience with that car of how likely a replacement may be.
Since going full NGTC, there have been additional/spare/replacements built for the A-Class, Civic, Cruze, A4, Avensis, and 125.