View Single Post
Old 5 May 2014, 18:32 (Ref:3402541)   #151
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
You know if there is one thing I love about current LMP2 is just the same what Sam Collins says - there is no really balance of performance in the class apart from baseline setups and some minor things put in place ages ago (like HPD restrictor etc). Couple of years ago, don't remember exactly when, I was kinda getting worried when the ACO actually said in a press release that the performances will now be modified further in necessarily - but it's all been very quiet in that front. There are no constant committee decision sheets coming out like in GTE. Which is excellent!

I suppose it's partly due to there not being real dominator like RS Spyder or sth out there in P2, but whatever the cause, it's great for the category. They could've messed it up, but they haven't. Chiana is pleased.