View Single Post
Old 2 Dec 2016, 20:53 (Ref:3693189)   #277
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
Well we all have our viewpoints. Kudos for saying "most" and not "all". Of course, I now wonder what percentage "most" covers. Not sure if I am supposed to fell insulted (part of "most") or special (not part of "most")!

Richard
Richard. Should I ever feel the need to judge you, I will only have your posts here, and your avatar to base my decision on.

I can only hope that the need never arises.

However, I normally try to see he best in people, so there is hope for you yet, and I am sure that you must fit in to the 'special' bracket anyway.

Kind regards,

Bauble