View Single Post
Old 4 Dec 2016, 12:32 (Ref:3693544)   #279
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by old man View Post
Interesting comments, Lewis has just said it is the first time in 18 years the Nico has won a championship in which they both competed. I think this is the same underlying trait. I do wish he had not said it because there are many on the forums that will jump on it as "evidence" of .............

A trait? Bearing in mind that most F1 drivers over the years would rather eat glass than admit that someone else is better than them, it's nothing more than a statement of fact. At this point in time, it may be a little ungracious, but the reality is that its just stating the obvious.

We just love to over-analyse, don't we? Which is how we get to the theory that Hamilton would have driven Rosberg off the road to win the WDC. I don't really give a monkey's about his 'traits' or his 'petulance', there's nothing new there - Alonso has had them, Vettel certainly has and I'm sure large numbers of drivers in F1 over the years could (and indeed have been) the subject of similar character assassinations. I just want to watch them drive.....