View Single Post
Old 26 Aug 2013, 17:43 (Ref:3294297)   #61
Moosehead
Veteran

Moosehead should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Cozier View Post
Replies in CAPS.

Two weeks would be too long, a week would be wonderful. THERE WOULD BE THE OPTION OF ATTENDING THE SECOND WEEKEND ONLY FOR THE CIRCUIT RACE. THE REASON I HAVE ALWAYS ORGANISED EVENTS OVER TWO WEEKENDS IS THAT MOST PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO TRAVEL ALL THIS WAY FOR A SHORT TIME.

I can bring my racing kids ( who are ancient) 'mission control ' would want to come along. My children who share the cars with me could probably could get a week off but not two. THE BARBADOS RALLY CARNIVAL HAS ALWAYS BEEN UNIQUE IN THAT REGARD, IT'S VERY DIFFICULT TO PACK UP A CAR TO COME TO BARBADOS AND NOT HAVE WIFEY AND KIDS COME ALONG. EVERYONE ALWAYS SEEMS TO HAVE A GOOD TIME.

the circuit should be a proper circuit, with decent run off -I scare easily - IT WILL BE AN FIA F3 LEVEL CIRCUIT.

and it would be even better if it was February, I hate February. CAN'T DO FEBRUARY, OUR MAIN TOURIST SEASON IS DECEMBER 15TH TO APRIL, PRICES FOR EVERYTHING GET STUPID.

The other issues is what back up will be there, ONLY WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU. THE BUILDING WHERE THE CARS WILL BE STORED WILL HAVE JACKS, HEAVY TOOLS ETC. BUT YOU'D NEED YOUR OWN SERVICE CREW AND HAND TOOLS. ALTERNATIVELY, IF THE CAR IS A MODEL KNOWN TO LOCALS I COULD HOOK YOU UP WITH A SERVICE PROVIDER.

I prefer races longer than shorter, a three hour race would get my attention. NO CAN DO, LOCAL SPECTATORS HATE RACES THAT DRAG OUT AND THEY'LL BE PAYING FOR THE REST OF US TO PLAY. I EXPECT RACES TO BE AROUND A HALF HOUR.
All still sounds good to me - definitely interested
CSCC Swinging Sixties #128 Red/Black Mustang