View Single Post
Old 22 Jun 2009, 13:35 (Ref:2488312)   #51
GtiMagic
Racer

GtiMagic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGtiMagic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
D.R.T really is a fan, he's just yet to admit it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.R.T. View Post
The support categories have been the saving grace of the 7 telecasts this year, perfectly demonstrated by the Biante series in Darwin.

Theres enough v8 Fords & Holdens on screen without putting the public through a tier 2 v8 series.

D.R.T, for you to judge the Biante Series "the saving grace of the 7 telecasts" would suggest that you do in fact watch the V8 Supercar action on 7. I know this as you benchmark the quality of coverage against another class of racing.

I can also surmise that you have watched the V8SC telecast on 7 more than once by you saying "telecasts this year"

Finally, to add to the confusion, your avatar shows not only V8SC's lining up for a start, but clearly in view is WPS signwriting on the wall. And we all know your thoughts on Gore and WPS!

edit, I was wrong, it's Dodge Viper on pole isn't it? Oops, my bad, although still amused at you openly displaying WPS

So with that, my question to is, why? Why do bother with all the negativity in most of your 5400+ posts when you clearly are a fan?

Don't deny your love of the game D.R.T. Give us something positive.....please?

Last edited by GtiMagic; 22 Jun 2009 at 13:38. Reason: Mistook a Viper for a V8SC!!!!!!!