View Single Post
Old 29 Aug 2016, 02:40 (Ref:3668305)   #53
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Was just thinking that myself, 4 weeks from tuesday and vacation time

As opposed to this weekend's Road Atlanta Thought about going up just to check on the grass but yard work took over the day yesterday so I'll have to wait a couple weeks for the fall historics. No entry list yet but expect the same as the Mitty, minus the Shadows.
Too bad. I think you would've fit right in with the Gridlife crowd.

JHamilton and I did some Apache painting. A bit warm. I am sure yard work was fun!

Wish I could do the historics, but alas, it's crazy fall time even though it's not fall yet.