View Single Post
Old 3 Apr 2017, 10:51 (Ref:3723474)   #21
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I have seen a number of things that worried me.

When the team was expanded to another car aswell as his, they went through a lot of drivers, Jeanny, Skorupski, Henning Solberg (who was none too complimentary about the car) and another guy. Tohill had a really tough year in one of his old cars and the cars used in the UK series have been very hit and miss.

His car dumped petrol or oil over the track at a BSB event he was supposed to be demonstrating at, which meant a long stoppage to the session and potentially lethal implications on a very dangerous bike track. I have heard rumours of numerous parts failures on customer cars. And I am sure something happened at Goodwood a few years ago with one of his cars, can't recall.

On the plus side I think he tries to push the envelope with his cars, as you should, so maybe that explains the odd issue. But oil and fuel leaks are pretty basic engineering issues.