View Single Post
Old 13 Jun 2017, 18:27 (Ref:3740941)   #82
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah, those blasted magazines, being a figment of imagination! I hate when magazines just don't exist, especially when they don't exist as printed paper and stuff!

If someone says it's in there, it's probably in there. Doesn't make it true, but I don't doubt the article exists. The Audi leaving Le Mans rumours didn't start with Marcus - that was just the first really good article on it. The Audi leaving Le Mans rumours were going since, oh I don't know, about 2003.