View Single Post
Old 26 Jan 2016, 07:14 (Ref:3608026)   #2
20b
Rookie

New Zealand
Auckland
20b should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I imagine you're talking about young Lando Norris. 15 years old I believe, barely stands above the other two podium getters on the top spot. Definitely one to look out for. I was down in Teretonga last weekend, and went for a wander up and down the paddock. A lot of the drivers were just waiting beside their car waiting while the support classes started. Not Lando though, the kid is out the back training just a few minutes before his next session. I think he'll win the championship, convincingly at that.

The racing has been good, some stellar racing at Ruapuna I understand. Teretonga is a little short and narrow, a lot of the drivers were complaining about it. Race one was a bit of a farce with the safety cars and red flags, but we got there in the end. I don't think Lando understood the restart procedure and got swamped on the few restarts, but he learnt from that and came second in race two and won the final race. Talented kid.

Racing at Hampton Downs this weekend, can quite often be a bit of a crash fest but they were all very well behaved in race one and two at Teretonga so we'll see. This is probably one of the best fields in recent years.