View Single Post
Old 3 Dec 2015, 09:57 (Ref:3595156)   #8
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I profess no expertise in the subject of Blue Flags, or even blue lights, but I was under the impression that F1 cars had a 'blue flag' warning on the dashboard to advise the driver of his need to move over, and that the pit wall would also give a verbal instruction. If this is the case no one would have reason to complain about failing to give way.

Mind you in my opinion there should be no need to move over except as a courtesy. If you are faster you should be able to find your own way past.