View Single Post
Old 1 May 2017, 21:25 (Ref:3730442)   #8
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
90 mins footie for the team I support is less than 20 quid so I am afraid I would choose that.

And we won our league this year and got really far in the FA Cup, sorry but you can't compare the two.

Not enough cars for me sorry, I do not enjoy the rwd cars (never have an utterly pointless and ill conceive class).

GpB demo would be OK, but not enough to warrant the travel. Last few times it has been on it's been a demo lasting a few laps and with a lot of very poorly prepared cars.

But like Bert might look at Brands for Superprix, went a few years ago and fully enjoyed my day, lovely track, no awful music blaring out from an energy drink stand and better racing I am afraid.

I am getting old obviously, but Bert honestly looking at it you might like the Silverstone RX track, it looks mostly dirt, though I have no idea what speccy viewing will be like and I shudder to think what they are going to charge to get in.

But, AS I say thousands will be there, a lot will go because it's the last Lydden, fraid the last real Lydden I went to was mid 00's.