View Single Post
Old 6 Mar 2009, 11:38 (Ref:2410260)   #11
Marcus Mussa
Veteran

United Kingdom
Monaco
Marcus Mussa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMarcus Mussa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Turner View Post
Ok, I was hoping someone would have offered a hint in the posts before I displayed my ignorance, but where exactly is this poll? Do you want me to set one up, and if so, what wording/choices do you wish to use?
Its under Osella F3 in the history section!
Also people like Delta are replying to this thread on the other thread. What is the world coming to? Is it global warming (but we have had 7 metres of snow so far this winter in the South of France)? Is it the credit crunch? Where are the web police?

The ACM is waiting for Jean Sage to recover from an operation to hold their Meeting to decide about F3 next year. As JS cannot speak I would have thought it was now the ideal moment to hold the meeting, but obviously they think not.

I have been asked if I think it wise to run all the F3 categories together, but I thought one cannot mix 1000 cc and 2000 cc, the performance difference particularly cornering speeds is too different. What do others think?

One must remember that the first time they had a race for FJ they mixed every class - subsequently they split the races into front and rear engine.

The problem in Monaco is space - however there is a plan to eliminate something that I think is a complete waste of time, which might provide space for two F3 races. But let's wait and see.

Marcus