View Single Post
Old 8 Sep 2014, 18:19 (Ref:3451300)   #11
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandicoot17 View Post
I'm pretty sure I've never seen you say anything positive (About WEC/Maybe I don't look hard enough though)?? Anyway you can refer to an older post of mine to see how I feel about your repeated complaints.
I've not complained about it for some time now, it's YOU who brought it up (again) for some reason.

Just because I don't praise it constantly don't mean I don't like certain aspects of it, even if they are buried. I'm not living in the fantasy land of unicorns (unfortunately) so I rather reflect on things I'd like to change. But most of all I wouldn't be this harsh if the series wasn't preceded by amazing ILMC.

Anyway as I said to Acid09, just go to forum options and find the ignore section if you can't stand me, makes it easier.

Last edited by Deleted; 8 Sep 2014 at 18:27.