View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 2017, 09:26 (Ref:3769237)   #168
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Fast fro an Anglia of course. But Saloon Cars are kind of Modsports and the track was probably slightly different.
Gerard, I think if you took a look at my Anglia you would be surprised at how "unmodified" it is. It still has a leaf spring rear end and front suspension similar to how it came out of the factory complete with steering box also still powered by a Kent pushrod engine. All of my races were done on Yokohama road legal tyres.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !