View Single Post
Old 19 Sep 2016, 00:06 (Ref:3673862)   #264
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Le Mans was good. I mean okay TBH it was the second most boring of the decade so far (2013 being the low point of course) and there wasn't really anything 'classic' apart from the shocking final moments, but that event gets graded on another level than all the rest, even the worst of LMs are good. I enjoyed it still.

Spa was good because of the bizarre 1970's quality in it, but that seems to have been an odd one-off occurrence?

Silverstone I don't remember anything about except Porsche crashing and Audi dying. Or was it this year? I guess.

The rest of the season I haven't watched but the overall result sheets seem fairly boring.

If there was Sebring and/or PLM there in between (/ something else not clone 6 hour F1 race) it would make the incentive to watch and memorability of the event afterwards clearer, even if the on track action itself didn't end up being so great after all.