View Single Post
Old 31 Jul 2017, 16:35 (Ref:3756452)   #67
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Toto looked intense and aggressive, but also positive. I don't see the issue.

I do find Lewis odd. He gave the position back because he couldn't make the pass? But if he made the pass would he have been ok with team orders? He says he wants to win "the right way", which must mean if he'd challenged a Ferrari then he'd have been winning the wrong way?

I don't know. I have no problem with him giving the spot back (or being given it in the first place), but the whole "I want to win the right way" sounds like ego nonsense when you look at it beyond face value. Almost like those mind games that Fernando used to play before he realised he was terrible at mind games.