View Single Post
Old 7 Mar 2013, 16:31 (Ref:3215613)   #26
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by codesurge View Post
Thanks thebear. Just to clarify a little, I've actually already bought my supertickets at the early bird price, but great advice nonetheless!

Basically, the reason behind my asking is that I've booked accommodation a little further out from Sebring and will be driving to the track on both Friday and Saturday. I've already bought the parking pass so was trying to determine what time to get to Sebring on Saturday morning to avoid an excessively long line of cars getting into the place.

Based on your advice, I'll probably try to reach the track around 7.30 on Sat morning. What time does the gridwalk usually take place at? Just before the race itself around 10am?
The best time to see the cars up close is not during the grid walk but actually be in the paddock during morning warm up.