View Single Post
Old 26 May 2017, 15:37 (Ref:3736190)   #1430
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
25 is also too many for me...then again 20/21 is already too many for me.

mainly for selfish reason, but 25 sundays is too many to give up and i suspect way too many weekends for the teams and personnel as well. actually the only way it still works for me is that time zone differences mean that most races are on at 7am (my time) so its a nice early morning/breakfast routine and the rest of my day is free.

more afternoon races in the US will change that but perhaps even more difficult would be the time zone implications for European viewers?