View Single Post
Old 28 Jul 2017, 14:51 (Ref:3755098)   #108
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Malcolm this is this one, you're perfectly right. My friend sent me a picture but honestly I was asking for a detailed view from the rear suspension because your regs differ from ours. From the air box, am I right to think its a Ric Wood engine with a 48 IDA carb? They have to accept different cars for this particular grid which is good so far.

Mike you're welcome, its a pleasure. We often complain, ask for many things, moan and worry about regulations and HTP's but if one day should the marshals be on strike what would we do then?
As to the strong wind, from a short talk with Jean Marc his tent was moved during the night, moved a heavy tool case which landed on the front wing… The paint job has been done carefully and he just changed the front turn signals from amber to white to have his car looking better on the pics. OK as a racing car it will probably suffer more attempts during its life. He would prefer mosquitos or champagne I bet!