View Single Post
Old 4 Feb 2017, 18:03 (Ref:3709454)   #1008
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeW04 View Post
Not to state the obvious but this is a big year for the race in regards to which direction the race heads in and is quite dependent on the amount of time we spend behind the safety car, hopefully not too much! Was freezing at the top waiting for the start this time last year, live stream and living room will have to do instead supporting my Dad in the #40 Brookspeed class C Cayman, hopefully the big boys can let them have a quiet day today
#40 then. That'll give me a random little car to support.

Bentley for overall win, #40 for anything it can get is now my choices for the race.