View Single Post
Old 6 Mar 2006, 20:42 (Ref:1537528)   #11
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenbrown
So far, the threads would be: BT30s (34 posts), BT35s (39 posts), BT36s (44 posts), BT28s (7 posts) and "the Render Brabhams" (8 posts). The fact that those add up to 132 instead of 100 shows the amount of duplication. Allen
Plenty of work here but I don't mind splitting these off. My main concern is the number of duplicates that you refer to, identifying them easily and then trying to slot them in chronologically. However, I do think this is all worthwhile. I just think that we need to take a bit of care and it might take a while to get all the threads up the way you want.