View Single Post
Old 9 Dec 2014, 23:31 (Ref:3483562)   #10
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmobile View Post
Not sure. I used to get the grandstand 18 places I was expecting. But this year I sent an email at 10.36 am to book my places (as usual). They have acknowleged my email at 15.34 pm answering I could get some places within the limits of the number of places available. Expecting a TR or Houx or Maison Blanche campsite.
Finally, I called them on Tuesday morning to know which places I was allocated : absolutely not what I was expecting in the grandstand and for the campsite: Epinettes.
Are you sure about the difference. Even if you live in Le Mans no privilege
I was confirmed that agencies have some contracts for a couple of years and they can book at the same time than the ACO members.
It becomes hard for us too
Well, that confirms my own negative experiences with ordering tickets at the ACO.

I'm ordering our tickets with the Dutch agency Ticket&Travel again. Not the best option but at least a hell of a lot cheaper then any of the British agencies.