Thread: How to start
View Single Post
Old 22 Jul 2004, 09:52 (Ref:1042972)   #15
#15 tkm 4/
Racer

#15 tkm 4/ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
now in TKM 2stroke, the seniors engine have been upgraded from 100cc engine to 115cc engines... basically just gives you more power out of the corner. So the seniors have TKM100cc and TKM(extreme)115cc. When you buy a second hand one try and make sure it has been 'extremed'

also im not sure about this but i thought JKH chassis are only competitive on juniorTKMs as ive never seen any driving JKH's in senior... I thought the Venom or Project One chassis are the the best for senior's... maybe someone can fill me in here??

p.s. your about the same height and weight of me and im just coming up to 17! and i have to have lead on my kart
p.p.s. also allow into your budget buying a brand new seat WHICH fits properly because 1. You will be in so much pain if it dont fit properly from you sliding around in it when going around corner's. 2. A good fitting seat helps to keep you more stable in the kart so you can concentrate on the driving and not having tobrace yourself for the next corner.

I am a TKM4stroke driver so all this information may be useless for TKM2stroke, OH AND HAVE FUN!