View Single Post
Old 6 Jul 2017, 14:50 (Ref:3749296)   #15
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonerz View Post
I'll miss Olivier Pla, for sure. That dude is excitement in a Ligier. Joey Guts has been a really pleasant surprise this year, as well.

Ostella might surprise, outside of Tony Burgess, I've always expected Canadians to run well at Mosport. In the junior and club racing scene in Ontario and eastern Canada you wind up getting a lot of laps at CTMP.

On the other hand, I know very little about Nick Boulle.

Chris
It is the lack of prototype experience that sends me to the low expectations camp. They both could be great drivers, but with never having raced a machine with this level of down force it is going to be a learning experience. I do wish them the best though and would love to seem them perform their best.