View Single Post
Old 6 Nov 2017, 15:19 (Ref:3779029)   #2
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i would say sad news but knew it was coming.

during my time watching F1, he was certainly one of my favorites. not so much in terms of pure talent but in terms of good people and perseverance he was always near or at the top!

certainly the type of athlete i will find myself following to whatever series or endeavour he takes on next so best of luck to him!

from his retirement post on instagram, he sounds like he will be driving in both Brazil and Abu Dhabi...for sure he will race in Brazil but still not sure about Abu Dhabi as its a sensible choice for Williams to try out one of their hopefuls.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbEpDP-g...=massafelipe19

am i correct is thinking that he is also the last of the Schumi team mates?