View Single Post
Old 14 Dec 2017, 20:23 (Ref:3787095)   #5
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
last year, i was ambivalent towards grid girls. whatever, they're making bank and it makes men look pretty pathetic for not being able to appreciate a sport without some trophy women parading around.

this year i'm the exact opposite. i've seen so many little girls watching me and other girls doing hands-on jobs working alongside the guys this year. when i was growing up the only jobs that i saw women doing in f1 was being a press officer, making the tea, being a wife, or being a grid girl. now little girls growing up can see women in pretty much every single area of the sport, doing pretty much every job out there for different teams. if seeing me work has made even one young woman broaden her potential career path then that's awesome.

it counters the idea that to get close to the sport otherwise you have to be tall, skinny, attractive and wear more makeup than all of little mix put together.