View Single Post
Old 26 Mar 2018, 12:21 (Ref:3810908)   #3382
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM388 View Post
That's the grid finished then, so just liveries to be revealed tomorrow - which is just as exciting, if you ask me :P

On another note, the Autosport article mentions that BMR have switched to Swindon engines this year - is that a new bit of news or did it pass me by?
BMR also refer to the car as ' the all new Autoglym Academy Racing Subaru Levorg GT'

Is it just an engine change - or have they acquired a fifth Subaru Chassis?

I'm wondering whether this 3rd car is actually an additional chassis, based on the previous ownership situation with Subaru UK and the leasing company.....