View Single Post
Old 9 Nov 2016, 11:42 (Ref:3686728)   #12
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by morninggents View Post
I doubt there would be any HSCC meeting without HFF, their most popular series. The Snetterton meeting has been in question for some time owing to (relatively) low entries. A shame. Good to see Donington back on the schedule.

No clash between Brands Indy and Spa 6 hours this time. Am I right in thinking the Spa 6 hours is now being run a bit earlier in September over the last few years? Seem to recall it always used to be late September or even October.
Hopefully the 3hr won't die completely! Maybe that meeting needs 're-inventing'.

Spa 6 has always been, since I've been racing (2007 on), w/end after Revival. That seems bit earlier than used to be. Sure someone who's association goes back further will know....