Thread: modsports
View Single Post
Old 9 Jan 2008, 22:47 (Ref:2103000)   #2
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well, this was put forward on here awhile back but if I recall correctly, things went a little awry! At least we now know that this appears to be a serious attempt at getting these cars out. My concern is how many of the modsports remain; surely most of those fabulous wide wheel arched E-types, Tuscans and Elans were converted back to original spec. because of their value. Modsaloons may be a better bet, however. There really is nothing on that website yet; let's see how it develops. If it gets off the ground and there are enough cars to get a decent grid, then fantastic, and I wish the series well; I'd love to see some of those cars out again.