View Single Post
Old 6 May 2004, 14:37 (Ref:962595)   #21
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hmm,

I saw him in a talk show from Christmas time. He was pretty level headed and although speaking from a superior position came across as an enthusiast. A bit like RD. So I guess it would be in his mind to take on another challenge if he feels like it. I don't view him as a "Barnard" or a "Newey" in terms of engineering, but more as a "Head" (Patrick). The perception can change of course but his smile when Button got his pole last time out appeared genuine.