Thread: Driver The Raikkonen Supremacy
View Single Post
Old 29 Jul 2013, 15:51 (Ref:3283360)   #42
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i thought during the podium celebration when Brundle asked SV to elaborate on Kimi pushing him over SV gave a pretty soft answer.

basically he said Kimi just blew him off with a laugh. classic Kimi of course but i got the sense that SV is a bit in awe of Kimi in much the same way a young boy would be of his cooler older brother.

a little pop psychology for you all there but i genuinely feel like Kimi would very quickly find the upper hand. He did so at Mclaren against DC with almost zero experience, he did so at Ferrari against the favorite son Massa, and then they paid him like 30mil not to do it to Alonso.

he just has a personality that people gravitate towards regardless of what is written in the contract.