Old 14 Apr 2014, 09:46 (Ref:3392280)   #2
R.Lee
Racer

United States
Flowery Branch, Georgia
R.Lee should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomick View Post
3 rounds into the NASCAR Mexico series... Anyone seen this series, the Phoenix race perhaps?

Daniel Suarez - 138 (2 wins)
Antonio Perez - 129
Ruben Pardo - 117
Jose L Ramirez - 117
Rafael Martinez - 113
Luis F Montano - 112 (1 win)
Rodrigo Peralta - 112
Unfortunately, no. This is why I hated seeing SPEED Channel go away. They showed the K&N East and West Series races and had they not been changed to FOX Sports 1 and de-emphisized their racing coverage, I am sure they would have broadcast some of both the NASCAR Mexican and Eurpoean Series races. If I were financially able to, I would start a racing channel, similar to the old SPEED Channel, I show much of the same kind of racing programming that they showed, sans the "Pinks All Out", "Pimp My Ride", etc. It would be dedicated to auto racing, though I would also cover motorcycle racing, and both the Reno Air Races and the Red Bull Air Races as well, hey I'm a pilot and an aviation enthusisth as well, what do you expect? And, gomick and everyone else, I would make sure that it was broadcast world wide, so y'all could see it. Now, if I could only fine that millions of dollars to do that!

Last edited by R.Lee; 14 Apr 2014 at 09:49. Reason: Addition of something that I left out