View Single Post
Old 9 May 2013, 12:18 (Ref:3244805)   #12
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thats it then

Totally raped in the UK, like the rest of the world it seems

All sessions on BT Sport, 5 year deal, just enough time for the sport to die completely in the UK for fans.

Interestingly on crash their tagline is the channel is free for BT broadband customers! Very shoddy way to try and get people to switch servers

Marketing is and always has been mercenary and evil.

And who ends up suffering? The poor people that can't afford to go to races, sit and watch sessions, save up and buy a ticket, and are now conned out of being able to watch their favoursite sport.

Ezpeleta, you greedy twit, I hope you rot.

Apparently they bid three times as much as BBC! So that says it all about how much the Beeb gave a stuff.

This kind of thing gets me riled more than it should as I hate having to pay for stuff that has been well supported for decades in the UK, if it wasnt for Brits backing Rossi, Donington, and loads of other riders when the sport was suffering in the 00's GP woudl have died here.

And now we get totally backstabbed for a stattion that less than a quarter of a million peopel can access

Makes me sick to the stomach.