View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 2014, 19:50 (Ref:3434624)   #22
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chigley View Post
Can we have the quiz paper during the day to get used to the questions? That way we won't have to use Google at the BBQ.
I would be happy to do that Chigs Old Friend, but I fear it might distract you from your duties. Think of the chaos if the marshals were not paying attention.

It might be just a rumour but I understand that some of the ladies will be performing a 'Striptease and Belly Dancing Routine' A sight guaranteed to make a strong man blench.

Also Alan will be demonstrating his conjuring skills by juggling with a set of flags, Greem will be reading extracts from his memoirs, and Clive has promised not to bring his guitar.

Don't miss it all.