View Single Post
Old 3 Dec 2010, 21:31 (Ref:2799281)   #14
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I love the quotation of Occam's razor. Although I wish it was relevant. You will find I am prone to referencing Occam's razor too.

The point ensign was making was that Q is now more important than the race, implying that there has been a change recently. I was merely making an observation that there has been no change. I wasn't disputing that the importance of Q, rather that there has been no significant change in this over the last few years. I find that the original article cited does not give any evidence to a change in the important of Q.
I wanted to make the point that I see no significant difference in the ability to overtake since about 1992. So I didn't really see it as a pertinent observation.

I find that it can be difficult to get across the idea of things being relative when people mostly deal in absolutes. My first sentence was pants though. Whatever, its not that important.

Your link to Alonso being good is interesting. Thanks, I don't disagree, I'd have voted for him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_F1 View Post
And by the way, I just checked and both Lewis and Alonso started 9 times in front of each other from the starting grid, excluding the race where both had to start in the back row.
Really? Wow.

Last edited by Adam43; 3 Dec 2010 at 21:41.