View Single Post
Old 17 Oct 2016, 19:11 (Ref:3680966)   #76
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
presumably though both Diageo (Smirnoff and Royal Challenge i think) and now Heineken (i think they are now have the controlling share of United Spirits and United Breweries) still have interest in Formula 1.

of course they may choose to change teams or Heineken may be more happy with their deal directly with FOM, but i dont see these brands leaving formula 1 given that they still clearly think the sport is still a strong platform with which to advertise through.

that said, more worrisome for the team, i would think, is what happens when the Sahara sponsorship/money deal/well dries up?

i would support a Heineken title sponsor, a 'Force Amsterdam' renaming, sign up Max, and go back to that green that looked so good on the old Jordans.