View Single Post
Old 31 Mar 2017, 08:45 (Ref:3722736)   #34
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umai Naa View Post
It's all starting to seem like she'd much rather be doing other things with her life. Like motorsport isn't her priority anymore. I follow other young up-and-comers, not just female ones... they're all out there chasing money, chasing drives in anything, and everything. Testing this, racing that. At the race shop, pitching in. Always trying to create new and potential opportunites.
Agreed - with her obvious appeal and social media following, who wouldn't put her into their sports sedan, sprintcar, or whatever, giving her more sponsors to plus and new fans... I love guys like Paul Morris or Jack Perkins that will just go drive anything their bum fits in, and I do think it makes you a better driver.

Plus I tell you, I haven't driven any V8Supercar but I have driven a sports sedan and a sprintcar and you should never ever turn down the chance to drive something approaching 1:1 power to weight!