View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2010, 21:10 (Ref:2618254)   #10
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A few comments....

I've updated my Sketch up version I was using in order to access Tathrim's design which he is kindly allowing me to do an edit/enhancement.

I was using version 6.

Now with Version 7, I can see why things I take for granted are causing some difficulty.
Version 7 to me feels less accurate, and a bit fuzzy. It is without doubt much harder to find any errors and fix them. Also layering issues aren't as apparent.

Where in Version 6 you draw a shape in dark lines, that when complete "sets" to lighter lines.
Version 7 is all lighter lines and as such doesn't show up bits that haven't lined up properly or extra bits beyond an arc/corner not if a line has accidentally cut an arc that you hadn't intended. In V6 the lines stayed dark until corrected.

So apologies if any of the above makes no sense, it related to V6. Any new comments will be on using V7