View Single Post
Old 22 Mar 2017, 04:00 (Ref:3720531)   #13
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
It's unfortunate for ricciardo, who may very well be the 2nd or third best driver in the field that his teammate might be the best or soon to be best. Verstappen has some otherworldly qualities that no one else has. Maybe some of that will fade as he matures and stops thinking he's invincible with some of his moves, who knows. But I think both could beat Hamilton in equal cars as much if not more than he beats them. But with f1 going younger and younger, ricciardo is close to being looked at as getting too old for not having been a championship contender yet. I would like to see both win a title eventually, but I think Verstappen will be this generation's best, not hamilton or vettel or whoever else is in the conversation. The race in The rain in brazil(?) sealed it for me. What can he do with an off-season to get used to his car?....