View Single Post
Old 7 Apr 2006, 06:58 (Ref:1572829)   #15
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Come down to Brands on the 15th April and I will show you how a 500 + bhp rear wheel drive Camaro can really light up the tyres, no on second thoughts those Kumhos cost me £140 each :-(.

Thing is with this 'competitive' sport as opposed to racing, its like comparing Ice Dancing with speed skating. In the later it is simply down to the guy who skates the fastest without falling over in dancing it is at the whim of the judges and we have all seen over the years how biase they can be. A race, any type of race, in my opinion is not pointless as it shows who is the superior on the day, this lark just shows who has the most BHP in their rear wheel drive car. Also with the green lobby breathing down our necks this 'sport' does nothing to applease the Greens. You could say 'so what' but if and when they eventually close us down it will be a different story.