Thread: 2012 memories
View Single Post
Old 4 Jan 2013, 22:42 (Ref:3184851)   #37
Rudernst
Veteran

Germany
Hamburg
Rudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
High: The Donington Historic Festival. Elevated to the heady heights of Post Chief on both days (albeit on my own on Saturday) which meant I could stand back a bit and actually observe some amazing racing. The Group C race was *amazing*, especially the bit where a driver pulled up alongside the Exhibition Centre with a broken car and proceeded to get out and have a wee up the fire exit door while waiting for recovery (if he'd walked 100m he could have used the portaloo!). HF2 was similarly impressive and it was good to see some famous drivers (Rudernst and some bloke called Stirling Moss) thundering round in other classes or demos.

Low: You guessed it, The Donington Historic Festival on the Saturday. I simply didn't have enough eyeballs to keep up with what was going on, especially in HF2 qualifying where I had to report the same driver overtaking under yellows for 3 laps on the trot.
Örmm
how very flattering to be mentioned together with that Moss chap.
Buuuut, I didnt attend the Donny Historic Festival.
Wasnt me, honest, I swear

Rudolf